leaning – In – Place (CIP) allows hygienic cleaning between process runs, by the circulation of liquid cleaning solutions, without dismantling the system and its component parts.
Reliable cleaning of process equipment is a necessity for maintaining high product quality and maximizing plant output. The cleaning program flexibility is required for multiple cleaning applications.
The CIP unit type INTE-FLUSH is a pre-assembled skid mounted unit, pre-piped, pre-wired and ready for hookup of steam, water, air, electricity, concentrate chemical and sanitary piping.
All parameters that affect cleaning, such as flow rate, temperature, concentration of detergent and time, are automatically controlled.
The Integra CIP units are suitable for all applications within the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, cosmetic and fine chemical industries. Typical applications are the cleaning of storage tanks and process vessels, pipelines, filling and packaging machines, heat exchangers and all kinds of other in-line process equipment.
- compact design
- little space required
- simple installation, maintenance and commis-sioning
- sanitary design
- modular design, easy for expansion
- reliable cleaning by automatic control of all relevant parameters
- ease of operation
- individual object’s parameters
- minimum of detergent consumption
- energy saving
- delivered as a pre-mounted plug-in unit
- many options available to suit the specificprocess requirement
- support both single-use and reuse system